Changes in the application process
As announced in the previous changelogs, we are working on a simplified application process. As a first step, we have introduced the question type "File" so that you can easily request documents also as a custom question. In the next step, we will disable the "Uploads" feature.
To ensure a smooth transition for you, we are moving the shutdown date from August to October 2022. All information including the description of how to create custom questions or update your existing application processes can be found in our article "Request documents: The new way".
Auto-publishing disabled: In light of customer feedback, the auto-publishing service via our free partner platforms has been deactivated. Thus, you decide if and when to activate the free job marketing opportunities offered.
Our team is continuously working on the system and in the last month we have fixed the following bugs, among others:
- In bulk messages, the names were displayed incorrectly due to the corresponding placeholder.*
- In the old system report "Funnel Report" there was a discrepancy between the summing functions of individual and total rows.*
- In some cases, expired XING job ads were showing as active beyond their runtime.*
- A problem with the booking indicator for job ads in the job list caused Monster ads to be displayed even after cancellation and not recognizing active reach package bookings.*
* The respective functions depend on your package scope.
Q & A session
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!