Custom questions for candidates
- Request documents: In addition to the already existing question types, you will soon be able to select files as question type. This feature brings the following advantages:
- Define for yourself what types of documents you want your candidates to submit.
- Individually request documents that are only required for certain jobs, such as a driver's license or special education certificates, depending on the application process.
- Facilitate onboarding for new employees by designing customized questionnaires.
The "Uploads" step in the application form is available with the usual functionality until further notice. Since documents can soon be requested via custom questions, it is planned to no longer offer the "Uploads" step separately in the future. We will inform you about this in time and provide you with sufficient time to update your application processes.
- More clarity: We have revised the presentation of the application process, so you can see at a glance:
- The steps in the respective application process.
- Which application process is set as the standard for new jobs or for speculative applications. You can define both standards yourself directly in this view.
Extended job information
- Define salary range: From now on, you can enter a minimum and a maximum value for the salary in the "Job details" step when creating a job. Thus, you benefit from the following advantages.
- Your salary information appeals to a broader audience.
- You ensure that the actual salary range is published on XING by defining it yourself instead of having job platforms estimate it.
- Mark remote work: In the "Job details" step of the job creation, you can use the selection menu to select the work environment in which the job can or should be performed. Show if remote work is possible at your company and attract even more applicants. Additionally, search engines - especially Google for Jobs - will rank your jobs better if candidates explicitly search for remote jobs.
Job Ad Designer
- Designupdate: The template selection menu within the job creation can now be found on the right side instead of the top. Additionally, you can update the used template to a new version with one click.
Q & A session
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!