Extended job information
- Define salary range: Soon you will be able to enter a minimum and a maximum value for the salary in the "Job details" step when creating a job.
- Mark remote work: By means of a drop-down menu you can shortly select in which work environment the job can or should be performed.
- Translations for custom data fields: In order to address candidates in a language of their choice, the REST API endpoint custom_candidate_fields now optionally provides all available translations. Please find the updated API documentation here.
- Save skills for new booking: The skills you previously selected for the XING search algorithm are now automatically saved. When booking a XING ad again after the expiration date, you do not have to enter them again for this job.
- Missing entries when filtering by job ad impressions: Filtering by a specific application process within the source performance analysis has, in rare cases, resulted in application data being missed when limited to ad views and candidate clicks. This has now been fixed.
Prescreen Knowledge Base
- HelpScreen shutdown: Since December 13, 2021 you can find our central knowledge base at https://support.prescreen.io. The former HelpScreen homepage will be finally deactivated with February 28, 2022.
Q & A session
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!