An intuitive path to valuable expertise: Discover the new Prescreen Knowledge Base
With the visual and content update of the Knowledge Base, we bring even more clarity, important new tips and more ease to your work with Prescreen.
- Make use of intuitive categories along the recruiting journey to quickly get your answers
- Follow "Recent activity" to avoid missing out on any interesting new content or changes
- Check out "Events" to discover opportunities for a personal exchange with our experts
- Send us your support requests conveniently via optimized contact form
- Use the direct link to real-time information about the status of Prescreen
Job Ad Designer
- Headings: You can now choose between five different heading sizes (H1-H5). The font sizes are automatically calculated based on the font size that you specify under Heading. The factor 1.2 is used – for example, 24px for H1 becomes 20px for H2.
- Image format: In addition to JPG and PNG, we now also support GIF, WEBP, and SVG as image formats for the image components. For the banner are only PNG and JGP accepted, due to the restrictions on job boards.
- Alignment of components: When using multi-column layouts, components, such as text boxes, are now aligned on top.
- Hover effect: The apply button is now provided with a hover effect.
- Documentation: The detailed Job Ad Designer manual is supplemented by a series of tips and tricks articles:
- New classification "First Interview": With the introduction of this new classification, you can now define a step in the hiring process exclusively as "First interview". As a result, you will be able to measure the duration from eg. finished application to the first interview – an important metric for your team.
- „Time-to-Interview“ metric: If you use the „First interview“ classification, you are now also able to make use of a corresponding new metric for the „Time-to...“ analysis. This metric will give you insight regarding the time in days, from an adjustable starting point onward, that applications will on average need to move to application statuses classified as “First interview” within your hiring processes.
Note: Please consider that it could take up to 24 hours for your existing application data to be updated within analyses should you newly classify an application status within one of your recruiting processes already in use as „First Interview“.
- New Help Center: Due to moving to a Zendesk-based system for supporting services, you will now find a new variant in place of the previous Help Center within Prescreen. Next to some visual changes, the new Help Center will automatically deliver suggestions based on your questions asked, provided our Knowledge Base carries relevant content. Of course, an option to directly contact our Customer Support continues to be available.
- Automated workflow: The condition "IS NOT" is now triggered for institutions and applicant sources even if no value is set
- Multi-posting: When editing a job, changes in content within your chosen job template will now again properly be forwarded to the respective job board, even when those changes only affect text or image content.
As many other companies, we’re evaluating which systems might be impacted by the currently critical Log4Shell weakness (in the widespread Java library). For now we don’t have any hint that Prescreen or supporting technologies are impacted by this.
Q & A session
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!