Read this article to learn how you, as an administrator, can customize your website widgets in Prescreen.
To do this, click on the gear wheel (1) in your Prescreen account to get to the "Settings". In the left menu bar, select "Integrations" (2) and then "Widget configurations" (3). Depending on your needs, you can create one to several widgets by clicking "Add widget configuration" (4). To customize a widget, click "Edit" (5) below the widget.
Now the widget opens and you have the following customization options:
- Display in the filter bar on your career page
- Language adaptation
- Setup and assignment of institutions you have created in Prescreen
- Automatic assignment of candidate tags
- Customization of the design to your corporate identity (font, color scheme, etc.)
- Various other filter settings