The multiposting interface allows you to post your job ads on a variety of job platforms with just a few clicks. Learn in this article what benefits this means for you and how Prescreen can help you set it up.
Table of contents
1. Advantages of multiposting
Multiposting opens the door to a large number of job portals, allowing you to benefit from the following advantages:
- Reduce processing time: You create a job ad and publish it on multiple job boards at once with just a few clicks.
- Increase range: Your job offers are posted on many different job boards. This significantly increases their visibility.
- Find talents faster: By increasing your reach, the chance of finding qualified candidates quickly increases. This reduces your time-to-hire.
We will be happy to advise you on our feature and activate it for you. Please contact directly your personal customer consultant or our support team in this regard.
2. Book an ad using a multi-posting service
Once the function has been activated in your account, you can use the "Multiposting provider" button to book your job ads using our external multiposting partners.
Before you forward the job advertisement, we recommend that you check whether all the information in the advertisement is correct and complete. You can do this during job creation in step "Job ad" (1).
In the last step of job creation you now have the possibility to display the portfolio of your multiposting service provider. To do so, click "Publish" (2) > "Multiposting provider" (3). You can select multiple products from the list at the same time to post your job on the respective job boards and save time.
If you have a pricing agreement with any of the integrated multiposting providers, this will be reflected in the discounts displayed to you. All products available to you based on a specialized contract will be shown collectively within the "My deals" (1) tab. This includes offers with a specific reduction in price as well as prepaid quotas for job ad products, shown in available "units" or "slots" depending on the contract type. The units explained briefly:
- „X units - remaining quota“ (2): Units are taken from your prepaid quota for this job ad product and will not increase the invoiced amount. Additional service charges by the partnering service provider may still occur in certain instances.
- „X units - bookable with budget“ (3): For this job portal, booking from your available budget will equally decrease it for all other respective products that can draw from it. Additional service charges by the partnering service provider may still occur in certain instances.
- „X Slots - available out of X“ (4): You have an agreed, prepaid number of slots of a job board at your disposal. Freeing a slot by unpublishing the ad will make it available again. Additional service charges by the partnering service provider may still occur in certain instances.
Within the "Job boards" (1) tab, you can find the rest of the service provider's general offering together with their service for job ad recommendations (2). Recommendations make use of artificial intelligence and are primarily based on the title of your job.
Confirm your selection by scrolling down to the bottom of the window and pressing "Confirm selection" (1). This will take you to the checkout (2), where you can confirm your booking and a price quote is shown. To finalize the booking, read the terms of service of the partner, check the checkbox if you agree to them (3), and press "Book now" (4).
After this process has been completed, your booked ads will appear in the bookings list (1) also located in the "Publish" step of the job creation process. Depending on the provider, they will usually be processed and published on the job boards within 1-2 working days. In this list, you can monitor the publishing status of your job ads as well as their history. It is possible to cancel your ads, however, depending on the partner's conditions, you may not receive a refund on processed bookings. To cancel an ad, click on the button with the three dots within the listed element and choose "Cancel" (2). Updating an already published ad is as simple as changing the job's information or job ad design's look – saving such changes will automatically transmit the updated information to the service partner and job board.
3. Book an ad using your custom job boards
In case Prescreen is not currently offering an integration with a provider you want to partner with, you can manually set up a way to send a job ad booking request by email, including all relevant data in the form of a JSON, job ad design HTML, and PDF file, to any partner provided you have a contact person's email information and there's a mutual agreement in place.
Set up a custom job board by navigating to "Settings" (1) > "Jobs" (2) > "Custom job boards" (3). By clicking on the "+Add custom offer" button (4), you can input the information of your agreement (5).
Once a custom job board has been added, you will find it as soon as you select "Publish" (1) > "Your job boards" (2) within the job creation process. Select a job board (3) and click on "Send Request" (4) will send this information to your contact, as long as the "Send an email request" toggle (5) is activated.
After performing this action, the booking request will show up within the list of job board bookings just like it would, if you had used any other service.