Our LinkedIn integration allows candidates to apply for a job with an existing LinkedIn account. Read this article to complete the technical intergration.
Table of contents
1. Saving LinkedIn keys in Prescreen
- Log in at LinkedIn and go to https://www.linkedin.com/developer/apps.
- Click "Create app", fill in the form and save.
- Now you've got access to your LinkedIn authentication keys. Go to the "Auth" tab and keep this page open.
- Open your Prescreen account in a new browser tab and go to "Settings" (1) > "Integrations" (2) > "LinkedIn Integration" (3).
- Copy the authentication keys from LinkedIn and paste them into the respective fields in Prescreen:
- Client ID = LinkedIn client ID (4)
- Client Secret = LinkedIn client secret key (5). To copy the data correctly, please click the eye icon before copying.
- Copy your authorized redirect URL from Prescreen and paste it into the respective field in the LinkedIn "Auth" tab.
- Finally, go to the "Products" tab on LinkedIn and activate "Sign in with LinkedIn". You can activate the function by clicking on "Select". Please note, this process can take up to 5 working days.
2. Allow applications with LinkedIn
- In order to enable job applications with LinkedIn, go to "Settings" (1) > "Applications" (2) > "Application Settings" (3).
- Select the option "Enable application with LinkedIn profile" (4) in the "General application settings" section.
- Save the changes.
3. Configuration in Prescreen
- Save the changes in LinkedIn and Prescreen.
- Check your application page, the LinkedIn button should be shown above the login.