- Bundesagentur für Arbeit: When sending job ad booking requests to the Bundesagentur für Arbeit in Germany, it is now also possible to schedule a time for publication. In addition, we now display both successful and failed booking attempts within the collective bookings list and not anymore separately within the booking modal.
- Assessments: Tests are now available without requiring Flash support.
Important – The two tests concerning verbal and numerical reasoning have been replaced by newer versions, as previously used versions are no longer available. Applicants currently within a hiring process may now go through differing tests, which means comparability for these candidates is not given. Please be sure to take this into account for an objective evaluation.
- Multi-posting: Top seller products offered by our partner Iventa are now also available within the list of job boards.
- Candidate Center: Candidate mails are now displayed as successfully sent also if the recruiter has not activated mail notifications for messages.
- Job Widget: The avatar image, that was selected in the Upload Profile Picture step, is now displayed immediately.
- Iventa: In one case, job ad cancellations were not transmitted to the partner – this has been fixed.
- Hiring Requests: Job custom data fields are now displayed correctly even with a lower screen resolution.
Do you have questions about Prescreen?
Join our weekly webinar, a group Q&A session held in German language and free of charge for all customers. Every Friday, 09:30 to 10:30.