Changes to Jitsi video interviews integration
On the 30th of April 2021, a new server for the Jitsi integration will be introduced. This change will provide optimal stability and performance for video calls. The server will have a new IP address, meeting.prescreen.io (IP: 220.127.116.11). Should your system administrator have whitelisted the current IP address, meet.prescreen.io (IP: 18.104.22.168), they will need to add the new address to the whitelist as well until the 30th of April 2021. If no customization was made on your side, you don't need to change anything. Details about video calls integration.
- Candidate search: We've optimized candidate search so that hits matching the first- or last name fields will be shown prioritized over other results.
- Source tracking: You can now also find information regarding application sources within activity entries shown in candidate profiles as long as an acquisition channel, HTTP referrer, or source input have been recorded.
- Social media postings: When using our publishing option for the channels XING, LinkedIn, and Twitter, changes to the job details, meta description and social media image will now be respected by the platforms without any delay due to caching.
Note: Only for the platform Facebook, circumventing their caching behaviour is not yet possible.
- Jobs / Hiring requests: Custom data fields of the number type are now rounded up according to the specified decimals.
- Access management: Administrators can no longer change their own access group.
- REST API: Inviting new Prescreen users now functions as expected when using the API.
- User creation: New users can immediately be assigned to a job team again.
Do you have questions about Prescreen?
Join our weekly webinar, a group Q&A session held in German language and free of charge for all customers. Every Friday, 09:30 to 10:30.