Webinar with Q&A: Select your optimal recruiting channels thanks to source tracking and reporting
For a few months now, Prescreen has been offering you a new set of tracking and analysis functionalities that enable you to precisely evaluate your channels — determining which bring you the most and, above all, the right applications. In order for you to get the best out of these tools for your recruiting, our responsible Product Manager will share helpful tricks and answer your specific questions:
Personal consultation-hour with Kenneth Itamah on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 10—11 AM CET (in English, online via Zoom, free of charge for all Prescreen customers)
Job Ad Designer
- Image carousel: You can now add up to 3 images in the structured version of the template to visually support your job ads on job boards like StepStone.
- Applications via website widget: Within job statistics and in the Source Performance analysis, you will now be able to determine the number of applications received via all configurations of your website widget.
- Internally created applications: Additionally, we will now display applications you have created yourself by assigning candidates to new jobs as their own acquisition channel; "Internal creation". In doing so, you will have an even clearer picture of your application sources.
- Data retention: The text about data retention can now be adapted so that the law applicable to your company can be correctly stated. See also DSGVO mit Prescreen (German only).
- Social Media: Texts for social media postings are correctly displayed again.
- Multi posting: Should there be any issues concerning already published bookings due to any manual changes on the side of the service partner, you will now see an error message for this within the bookings list. In addition, you can now also remove and rescind such entries from your list of active bookings by cancelling the booking via its entry's menu.
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!