Faster ways to find answers: New help center directly in Prescreen
Have you noticed something is different? We now offer additional help functionalities directly within Prescreen that will enable you to work even more efficiently. You can find them by clicking on the new help button in the top right corner of Prescreen. Discover now:
- Convenient access to our collected knowledge: Use full-text search to find instructions for the features that are relevant to you. Our "top 5 popular articles" also serve as inspiration for you to learn about the previously undiscovered and to further improve your work processes.
- Quickly contact our Support Team: In case your questions are not fully answered within our knowledge base, our Support Team will be happy to assist. Conveniently send us the relevant information and receive answers to your requests even quicker.
- Status filterin in candidate list: We have also extended the status selector within your candidate list filters so you will now be able to easily and accurately pick whichever application status you want to filter for based on its related hiring process.
- Iventa ad statistics: Users of our service partner Iventa now have the option to see additional statistics for their individual job ad bookings. Go to the "Publish" step when editing a job, then open the context menu of an entry in the bookings list by clicking on the ⋯ button. Clicking "External statistics" will redirect you to the partner's website.
Improved filtering for application statuses
Within reports, we have made sure you are now able to effectively and intuitively filter your application analyses for any status of any active hiring process. Applications connected to hiring processes that have been deleted by you will accordingly not show up in further analyses. In a few cases, this means that such saved analyses will now exclude applications that can not be related to a specific hiring process, possibly resulting in minor changes in numbers.
- Video interviewing: We have fixed an issue with some cases of corrupted file uploads not triggering an error for the uploader.
- Reporting: Previews of some analyses of a report were cached incorrectly and did not show the updated analyses. This is working again.
- Tracking links: When creating a large number of links for a single job, the context menu within the list will no longer be cut off by the bottom border.
- Widget Integration: In order to meet the latest security standards, our widget code has been updated. The script
https://[your account name].jobbase.io widget/iframe.jsis no longer static, but is now regenerated with every request. Caching the static HTML code of the widget is usually not a problem. Only the script
iframe.jsmust never be cached, otherwise we cannot guarantee that the widget will continue to work as expected without being updated. Please also note our article on the subject: Widget integration.
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!